We recognize the importance of protecting the information you provide to the NNN Properties Group.
1. We gather information as needed to process your requests for properties and information. The type of information we assemble includes:
- Contact information you provide: personal and business address(es), phone and fax number(s), and email address(es).
- Investment information you volunteer: types of properties you are interested in, investment preferences, details of your investment requirement (such as the dates of any 1031 exchanges transactions, cash to invest and other relevant information) that allow us to be able to assist you.
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our sites or communicate with us by email: your domain name(s), your email address(es), and what pages you visit.
2. We use this information to:
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of our latest property surveys.
- Provide you with detailed property information.
- Connect you with relevant trusted members of the NNN Properties Group network.
- Provide you with informational articles relevant to your interest.
- Track usage of our site.
3. We do not share, sell or otherwise provide the information about you to third parties, except:
- When required by law or valid legal process.
- To trusted members of the NNN Properties Group network. Depending on your needs, these can include Brokers, Owners, Developers, Contractors, Certified Public Accountants, Tax Attorneys, 1031 Exchange Accommodators, or property sponsors.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become available.
6. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy. If for any reason you wish to opt out of our services at any time and receive no future communications, please notify us via email, fax or US mail: